123 hp'setup 5055 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 5055 needs a basic setup and installation. This setup is about connecting your computer with wired or wireless network. To start the Printing process required software and the drivers should get installed either automatically or manually.
HP Envy 5055 Unboxing Printer
- Unbox the hp envy5055 printer from the box and remove all the tapes stuck on the outer surface of the hp printer.
- Removing packaging material from inside the printer.
- Take out the tapes from the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray, pull it close and then remove the packaging tape.
- Place back the input tray until it clicks back to its place.
Connect Power Cord to HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer and then plug the other to the electric board.
- Turn on the hp com 5055 printer.
- On the control panel, choose your preferred language, country/region and then touch Yes to confirm.
- Select the date and time and then touch Yes for confirmation.
- Continue the below steps to install the ink cartridges.
HP Envy 5055 Ink cartridges Installation
- Install the ink cartridge present in the printer box.
- Raise the ink cartridge door until it locks itself.
- Take out the cartridges, be careful while touching the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by its side and remove the plastic tapes.
- With the nozzle towards the 123.hp.com/envy 5055 printer, insert the ink cartridge in the slots until it fits into place.
- Close the lid once the insertion is over.
HP Envy 5055 Load Paper into the Input Tray
- To load A4 paper on the input tray, open the input tray door and it towards you.
- Place the paper and adjust the paper with guides.
- Place paper in portrait orientation with the facing downwards.
- Do not place more than 250 sheets.
- Push back the stack until it stops and select Done in the control panel.
Set up the hp envy 5055 printer connection again to resolve the issue
Sometimes while printing we may get a message saying Failed to print job. hp com 5055 setup printer connection is resolve by following the simple four steps given below:
Step 1: How to Reconnect the printer
- To connect with another printer, choose the association type and follow the given steps.
- If the printer name is visible and the connection does not establish, click on the retry button and proceed with the given following steps.
- Tap on the power catch up to turn off the printer.
- Close the other operations currently running on your system and click on Reboot the PC.
- Chance will be more that the issue will get resolved, but if this is not happening follow the below steps.
- Uninstalling the HP envy printer software is the best option to proceed with.
Step 2: How to Uninstall HP Envy 5055 Printer Software
- Follow the below steps to uninstall the 123 hp envy 5055 printer software
- Firstly, uninstall the hp.com.123 printer driver program from your PC before the reinstallation of the envy 5055 driver.
- If the USB cable is connect with the printer, separate the cable from the printer.
- Similarly, browse for Windows and click on the Program and Features from the options given below.
- Then, from the list displayed below, select your 123.hp.com’setup 5055 printer name, and uninstall.
Step 3: Reinstall the latest driver from 123.hp.com’setup
- Primarily, switch on the printer.
- If the printer is connect with the USB cables, remove all the cables connected from the printer.
- Then Move to the HP printer tech support- software and driver downloads.
- To identify your item, select the printer and type your printer demonstrate number and click on the submit button.
- If there is a need to make changes in the working framework, click on the change and discover your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and snap on change once more.
- From the driver heading, click on the download for downloading the complete software packages.
Step 4: Restart the computer and hp envy 5055 printer
- To restart the computer and printer, primarily, turn off the printer.
- After a while, close all the running application in your PC and click on reboot your PC.
- Again switch on the computer.
- Click on the HP Printer assistant, by this process you can open the Printer assistants.
- You can see that the issue will get resolve and your printer is ready for work. Get support for your hp envy 5055 printer issues.
- If 123.hp.com HP Printer Assistant can’t be opened, and if the Printer setup and software is seen below, restart the PC and 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- By doing so, the connection will get established again and your printer will be ready to print with the supreme quality.