HP Envy 5646 Wifi Setup
Almost every model in HP printers have this wireless connection option and Envy 5646 printer Wireless connection is very simple and quick. You can setup Envy 5646 printer and system accordingly so that you get wireless connectivity to print photos, documents etc. The connection type can be set as wireless while installing the hp envy 5646 software.
HP Envy 5646 Wireless Setup for Windows
- To begin with, know the network name and the password you want the connection with.
- Your Windows device connects to the HP Envy 5646 wireless network.
- Make sure that your system and 123 HP envy 5646 wireless setup printer you want to connect is keep on and the router and printer are present within the range.
- If any cable is connect to the computer or hp 5646 printer remove them.
- Look for the wireless option on your control panel. Now tap on the settings option and go Wireless setup wizard
- Choose the appropriate network and click on Enter new network name and proceed.
- Download the complete hp envy 5646 setup driver and software from the hp setup.
HP Envy 5646 Wireless Setup for Mac
- To start with know your network name (i.e service set identifier SSID) and know the password.
- Make sure your mac is connect to the wireless network
- And your hp 5646printer is On and the router and printer are within the range.
- Remove the USB cables from your 123.hp.com/envy5646 printer.
- Look for the wireless option on the control panel and tap on it.
- In touch settings option of the printer, click on the Wireless setup wizard.
- Select the network and enter the name and password and download envy 5646 driver or install using the CD.
- An USB cable can be used for a better and quick result.
- Click on the start screen and move to the control panel.
- Choose your printer name (HP Envy 5646 printer).
- Tap on utilities.
- Select Printer Setup & Software.
- Finally, choose to connect a printer to wireless.
- Tap on the start screen of the Windows 8 computer.
- Navigate to All apps from the application bar.
- Choose your printer name(HP Envy5646 Printer).
- Search for utilities.
- Select Printer Setup and software.
- At last, tap connect the printer to the wireless option.
Windows 7, windows vista, Windows XP
- Click on Start on the left corner of the desktop.
- Click on all programs and move to the devices section.
- Choose the folder of your printer name(HP Envy5646).
- Next, select the Connect printer to the wireless option.
HP Envy 5646 Connectivity Setup
HP Envy 5646 Auto Wireless Connect
- Make sure that your wireless network is working properly. HP Envy 5646 printer and computer must use the same network.
- The Envy 5646 printer can be easily connected with different OS versions. This includes Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, windows vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.
- You need to enter the network name and password when you try to connect your hp 5646 printer wirelessly. SSID is the wireless network name.
- Set a wireless password to prevent other people from connecting to your network. You can use WPA and WEP key depending on the security issues.
- If in-case, you forget the network password check the back side of the wireless router. You can also refer to the documentation of your wireless network router(for envy 5646 connection).
HP Envy 5646 Connect using USB
- Initially download and install HP envy 5646 printer software.
- Ensure the HP printer software is compatible with the operating system.
- Choose the network type from the settings menu. Then tap on the Yes button.
- Now, gather your wireless settings information to start the printer installation.
- Connecting your printer through USB cable connection:
- First, insert the HP envy 5646 printer to the power source outlet.
- After few minutes, turn ON your Envy 5646 printer.
- Next, insert one end of the USB cable to hp printer and the other end to the computer.
- Now the computer will automatically detect the printer device.
- After the hp envy 5646 USB cable connection is successful, you can print, copy and scan with hp 5646 envy printer.
HP Envy 5646 WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup):
- Choose the compatible hp envy 5646 printer driver and install it on your computer.
- Navigate to the printer settings and select it.
- Pick the wireless option from the drop-down list.
- Enter the network details if required.
- Configure the hp envy 5646 wireless print settings with the onscreen instructions.
- Make sure the hp envy 5646 wifi direct print connection setup is complete, before printing.
HP Envy 5646 Wifi Direct Setup
Step 1: Installation preparation
- Before HP envy 5646 installation know the network setup details in the process of execution.
- Try to detect the connecting modes for the router.
- Click On option for system setup with respect to the router device, system.
- Select the choice of network access mode for getting the setup, with options like Wireless direct respect to the elements available.
- Now, assemble the setup with required field and even on the mandatory part.
Step 2: Restoring the default wireless settings on the hp 5646 printer
- Firstly, your printer setup consist of default form of network connection to it.
- The default network access can be restored to obtain the counts on the accessibility of the device.
- Click on printer network mode of connection with accordance to the selection of the network.
- Use the Advanced wireless setting for getting restored the default settings.
- Then, simultaneously click the Wireless and cancel option to get the restoring process done.
Step 3: Install the hp 5646 software and printer driver
- Initially, get the required software for installation according to the system and your 123.hp.com/setup 5646 printer.
- Use printer Firmware software on Mac or window system and check for updating purpose.
- With the help of instruction and guidelines, try to finish the installation setup with reference to the stored documents.
- While installing the hp 5646 software, the wireless connectivity in the case of absence of connectors like USB.
How do I connect my HP Envy 5646 wireless printer without a computer?
- Make sure that your computer and the network is compatible and is connecting to the same network that your printer is ready to connect with.
- Look for your hp envy 5646 printer software and double click on it to open a printer setup.
- Switch on your printer and follow the instruction till you reach Network section.
- Click on Network option and click on Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Wait for your hp envy 5646 printer to connect to establish
- End the printer setup process, once this is over you will be able to print whatever you want.
How to Add an HP Envy 5646 Printer to a Wireless Network
- To add a printer to a wireless network you need your SSID or network name and your password.
- On the Envy 5646 printer control panel navigate and select the Setup option.
- Select the network setup and wireless or wireless settings and then select the wireless setup wizard.
- Enter the network name and enter the password and then select Ok.
- In case, your network name is not there in the list enter it manually.
- On the network selection screen, click on enter network name manually and type the password and tap Ok.
- The HP Envy 5646 printer is now connecting to a wireless network
HP Envy 5646 Wireless Setup - Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5646 Printer does not maintain its Wireless Connection
- Firstly open the HP 123 printer and scan to check any network or connection issue.
- If the error occurs follow the instruction and try to solve it.
- If the printer is far from the computer the wireless connection might be weak.
- Move to the HP Envy 5646 wireless setup printer close to your computer.
- If the error still occurs then minimize the wireless channel interface.
- Change the configuration of the router, the signal strength of the printer will increase.
HP Envy 5646 will not detect the wireless network
- Turn On the computer and hp 5646 printer.
- Before restarting your computer close all your running application.
- Make sure that your Wireless network connection is available.
- Move to printer control panel and look for settings.
- Select the wireless setup wizard from settings drop- down menu.
- Follow the guidance given on screen to connect the 123.hp.com/envy5646 printer device to the desired wireless network.
- Follow the instruction to complete the wizard Setup process for your HP printer.