HP Laserjet 2550l Install
123 HP Laserjet 2550l needs a basic setup and installation. Steps for connecting your computer with a wired or wireless network. To start the Printing process required the HP Laserjet 2550l install the software either automatically or manually.
Unboxing HP Laserjet 2550l Printer, HP Laserjet 2550l Install
- Unbox the hp lj2550l printer from the box.
- Remove all the tapes on the outer surface of the printer.
- Remove the packaging material from inside the printer.
- Take out the tape from the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray, pull it close.
- Then, remove the packaging tape.
- Place back the input tray until it clicks back to its place.
Connect Power Cord to HP Laserjet 2550l Printer
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer.
- Then plug the other to the electric board.
- Turn on the HP LaserJet 2550l printer.
- On the control panel, choose your preferred language, and country/region.
- After that, touch “yes” to confirm.
- Select the “date and time” and then Touch Yes for confirmation.
- Continue the below steps for hp laserjet 2550l install the ink cartridges.
HP Laserjet 2550l Ink cartridges Installation
- HP Laserjet 2550l Install the ink cartridge present in the printer box.
- Raise the ink cartridge door until it locks itself.
- Take out the cartridges, be careful while touching the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by its side and remove the plastic tapes.
- Then, insert the ink cartridge in the slots until it fits into place.
- Close the lid once the insertion is over.
HP Laserjet 2550l Load Paper into the Input Tray
- To load A4 paper on the input tray, open the input tray door and it towards you.
- Place the paper and adjust the Paper with guides.
- Place the paper in portrait orientation with the facing downwards.
- Do not place more than 250 sheets.
- Push back the stack until it stops.
Re-Install the HP Laserjet 2550l printer
Sometimes while printing, we may get a message saying failed to print job. HP Laserjet 2550l printer connection is resolve by following the simple four steps given below:
How to Reconnect the HP LJ2550l printer
- To connect with another printer, choose the connection type.
- If the printer name is visible and the connection does not establish, click on the retry button and proceed.
- Tap on the power button to turn off the printer.
- Close the other operations currently running on your system.
- Click on Reboot the PC.
- Chance will be more than the issue will get resolved.
- But, if this is not working follow the below steps.
- Uninstalling the HP Laserjet printer software is the best option to proceed.
- Other possible solutions for troubleshooting are available on the hp laserjet 2550l problem fix Page.
How to Uninstall HP Laserjet 2550l Printer Software
- Follow the below steps to uninstall the 123 HP LaserJet 2550l printer software.
- Uninstall the printer driver program from your PC, before the reinstallation of the HP LaserJet 2550l driver.
- If the USB cable is connected with the printer, separate the USB cable from the printer.
- Similarly, browse for Windows and click on the Program and Features from the options given below.
- Then, from the list displayed below, select your 123.hp.com’setup 2550l printer name, and uninstall.
How to Reinstall the latest driver from 123.hp.com’setup
- Primarily, switch on the printer.
- If the printer is connected with the USB cables, remove all the Power cables connected from the printer.
- Then Move to the HP printer support center for – software and driver downloads.
- To identify your item, select the printer and type your printer demonstrate number and click on the submit button.
- If there is a need to make changes in the working framework, click on the changes, and discover your 123.hp.com/lj2550l printer and snap-on change once.
- From the driver heading, click on the download for downloading the complete software packages.
How to Restart the computer and hp Laserjet 2550l printer
- To restart the computer and printer, primarily, turn off the printer.
- After a while, close all the running applications in your PC and click on reboot your PC.
- Again switch on the computer.
- Click on the HP Printer Assistant, by this process you can open the Printer assistants.
- You can see that the issue will get resolved.
- The printer is ready for work. Get support for your hp Laserjet 2550l printer issues.
- If the HP Printer Assistant can’t open, Restart the printer.
- If the HP laserjet 2550l setup and software seem to slow, restart the PC and 123.hp.com/lj2550l printer.
- By doing so, the connection will get established again and your printer will be ready to print with the supreme quality.