HP Laserjet Pro m15w Install
123 HP Laserjet Pro m15w needs a basic setup and installation. Steps for connecting your computer with a wired or wireless network. To start the Printing process required the HP Laserjet Pro m15w install the software either automatically or manually.
Unboxing HP Laserjet Pro m15w Printer, HP Laserjet Pro m15w Install
- Unbox the hp ljprom15w printer from the box.
- Remove all the tapes on the outer surface of the printer.
- Remove the packaging material from inside the printer.
- Take out the tape from the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray, pull it close.
- Then, remove the packaging tape.
- Place back the input tray until it clicks back to its place.
Connect Power Cord to HP Laserjet Pro m15w Printer
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer.
- Then plug the other to the electric board.
- Turn on the HP LaserJet Pro m15w printer.
- On the control panel, choose your preferred language, and country/region.
- After that, touch “yes” to confirm.
- Select the “date and time” and then Touch Yes for confirmation.
- Continue the below steps for hp laserjet pro m15w install the ink cartridges.
HP Laserjet Pro m15w Ink cartridges Installation
- HP Laserjet Pro m15w Install the ink cartridge present in the printer box.
- Raise the ink cartridge door until it locks itself.
- Take out the cartridges, be careful while touching the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge by its side and remove the plastic tapes.
- Then, insert the ink cartridge in the slots until it fits into place.
- Close the lid once the insertion is over.
HP Laserjet Pro m15w Load Paper into the Input Tray
- To load A4 paper on the input tray, open the input tray door and it towards you.
- Place the paper and adjust the Paper with guides.
- Place the paper in portrait orientation with the facing downwards.
- Do not place more than 250 sheets.
- Push back the stack until it stops.
Re-Install the HP Laserjet Pro m15w printer
Sometimes while printing, we may get a message saying failed to print job. HP Laserjet Pro m15w printer connection is resolve by following the simple four steps given below:
How to Reconnect the HP LJPro m15w printer
- To connect with another printer, choose the connection type.
- If the printer name is visible and the connection does not establish, click on the retry button and proceed.
- Tap on the power button to turn off the printer.
- Close the other operations currently running on your system.
- Click on Reboot the PC.
- Chance will be more than the issue will get resolved.
- But, if this is not working follow the below steps.
- Uninstalling the HP Laserjet Pro printer software is the best option to proceed.
How to Uninstall HP Laserjet Pro m15w Printer Software
- Follow the below steps to uninstall the 123 HP LaserJet Pro m15w printer software.
- Uninstall the printer driver program from your PC, before the reinstallation of the HP LaserJet Pro m15w driver.
- If the USB cable is connected with the printer, separate the USB cable from the printer.
- Similarly, browse for Windows and click on the Program and Features from the options given below.
- Then, from the list displayed below, select your 123.hp.com’setup m15w printer name, and uninstall.
How to Reinstall the latest driver from 123.hp.com’setup
- Primarily, switch on the printer.
- If the printer is connected with the USB cables, remove all the Power cables connected from the printer.
- Then Move to the HP printer support center for – software and driver downloads.
- To identify your item, select the printer and type your printer demonstrate number and click on the submit button.
- If there is a need to make changes in the working framework, click on the changes, and discover your 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer and snap-on change once.
- From the driver heading, click on the download for downloading the complete software packages.
How to Restart the computer and hp Laserjet Pro m15w printer
- To restart the computer and printer, primarily, turn off the printer.
- After a while, close all the running applications in your PC and click on reboot your PC.
- Again switch on the computer.
- Click on the HP Printer Assistant, by this process you can open the Printer assistants.
- You can see that the issue will get resolved.
- The printer is ready for work. Get support for your hp Laserjet Pro m15w printer issues.
- If the HP Printer Assistant can’t open, Restart the printer.
- If the HP laserjet Pro m15w setup and software seem to slow, restart the PC and 123.hp.com/ljprom15w printer.
- By doing so, the connection will get established again and your printer will be ready to print with the supreme quality.